Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Having a shitty memory on Tuesday. A story of two friends...

This morning I took the train in and like the good samiratan I found some gloves and returned them to the lost and found. Feeling very good about myself I continued on with my day and a block away from work realize my keys are no longer in my pocket! Retraced my path back to the train station and lucky for me good karma came true and dude had my keys! So I guess my didn't suck too bad hmmm I guess just flyss had a shitty day. Not only did she forget tampons to bring to work but she went to the grocery store and went through the line with a whole cart of food but then soon realized she had no wallet. She abandoned the cart and left the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment