Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UPDATE FOR YOU AND YOUR MOM



WHAT UP!





My bad its been a while since we have updated anyone on what the F is going on!


Today I will use bullet points to convey the news and shit





~ Wilke is taking laptop in this weekend to the genius! Once that is taken care of we will be ready to cast a dam pod!





~ I am leaving this Saturday. Arizona and The Giants here I come!





~ Wilke is moved out of the rents and in with Megs.





~ AI was finally really good last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Minus that freak show who sang Ring of Fire! Totally bad! I myself have a new love for Kris Allen. Anyone else? Not sure who Wilke is pulling for or predicts off tonight but Im sticky with Blind Dude, or HOPEFULLY crazy rocker guy.





~ Did you get to see this on Ellen this week??


If not go check it now.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_6D0HNR9HI





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6OoJLC0vsI





~ Gossip Girl was back this week! Thank God! And it was amazing...... Gotta love that Chuck Bass!



~ Shot out this week to Kendall!!! Way to make it through the pain girl! Oh and a good lookin out too cause she noticed that one of our favorite dancers ever is on DWTS. We love Chelsea!!!

Ok I think thats all i got right now...see ya on the flipside folks.
Anyone going to be in AZ this weekend let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment